SKYGEMS ACADEMY PODCAST
Academic Principal at Wuhan Britain-China School
Wuhan, Hubei, China
Giles Wardle is currently the Academic Principal at Wuhan Britain-China School.
Giles has more than 30 years of experience in the education industry, leading and teaching in Thailand, Japan and has been in China for almost 20 years and in Wuhan since 2006.
Giles is a teacher of Economics, Business and EAP with considerable experience in educational management.
Giles has deep expertise and experience in :
- managing teachers in EFL, ESOL, EAP, ESP and Academic courses,
- teacher recruitment
- developing test and exam materials for university entrance level courses and for business organisations
- curriculum development for EAP, ESP, Business and Economics
- running internal assessment standardisation for a UK and Australian recognised university foundation course
- teacher development and training
- teaching Economics and Business at A-level IB and NCUK IFY and PMPTeaching EAP, ESP and EFL